Town Planners offer a services to provide preliminary advice in regards to your property, and can advise on any property or design constraints. They can provide advice on concept or preliminary plans, as well as property constraints that may affect your future proposed development or purchase of a property. Buildcert can advise if your current plan can be completed under a Complying Development Certificate and issue the approval to build.