Yes, you can replace your existing Principal Certifier (PC) by completing an application form Transfer of Principal Certifying Authority (PCA) Application, this form must be signed by your current PC. Alternatively, should your current PC be unavailable or unwilling to sign you may apply through the Building Professionals Board by completing an Application to replace a principal certifying authority (PCA).