Yes, you can replace your existing PCA by completing an application form Transfer of Principal Certifying Authority (PCA) Application, this form must be signed by your current PCA. Alternatively, should your current PCA be unavailable or unwilling to sign you may apply through the Building Professionals Board by completing an Application to replace a principal certifying authority (PCA).