Project Administrator – Newcastle
Why you’ll love our business:
Fundamental to the success of our business, is our sheer commitment to customer experience and excellence in service delivery. The mission of our growing organisation is to be the industry leader in building approvals and private certification services, and it is through our people that we will achieve this. With seven offices (and growing) spanning NSW, Buildcert continues to expand and grow in a sustainable and measured way to support the influx of residential and commercial development across Australia. Here at Buildcert, we partner with our clients to provide a personalised and proactive approach. We pride ourselves on our ability to add value and strive to exceed client expectations at every stage of the approval process.
Why this is an amazing opportunity:
The primary responsibility of this role will be to bridge the gap between our technical functions and our customers to ensure Buildcert’s client expectations are met and exceeded with every interaction. To achieve this, you will work closely with our Certifiers to support and complete a range of administrative responsibilities to service our clients. With core capabilities built around customer service, communication, problem solving and prioritisation, this role is one that will offer challenge, variety and stimulation.
Tasks for this role include but are not limited to:
- Proactive client communication and updates.
- Project coordination.
- Basic accounts/ invoice creation.
- Accurate set up of internal files and document review.
- Ordering and interpretation of Council and legislative documentation and certificates.
- Lodgement of documentation onto NSW Planning Portal.
Why we’ll love you:
You will possess the following skills and experience to ensure success in this role:
- Customer focused, with demonstrated experience in exceeding client expectations at every interaction.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and proactive in your approach.
- Highly organised with excellent time management, prioritisation and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to handle difficult situations.
- A professional and courteous attitude.
- The ability to maintain and follow consistent processes and procedures, with great attention to detail.
- Professional presentation and strong interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office) with the ability to adapt to new systems and processes.
- Have a current NSW Drivers Licence (Class C).
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a visa with full working rights for Australia.
Previous administrative experience in the certification, planning or construction industry will be very highly regarded. If you’ve worked specifically with commercial developments and projects, we REALLY want to hear from you.
If you’re looking for a role that is challenging yet rewarding and are wanting to join a team that will push you to achieve but will always have your back, then this is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation and continue to build upon your existing capabilities. If you would like to express interest in this opportunity and you feel like it’s the right fit for you, please take the time to submit your application online.
For more information on this role or any of the vacancies at Buildcert, contact us at [email protected]