Client Relationship Officer – Newcastle
Buildcert is a well-established, progressive and innovative building approval and certification company, with offices strategically located to service the Central Coast, Newcastle, Hunter Region, Mid North Coast, South Coast and Sydney regions. We are a solutions-driven company providing exceptional performance, customer service and value to a broad range of clients for all classes of commercial, industrial and residential developments.
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity exists to join our Client Relationship team in our Newcastle office. To apply for this role, you should be committed to providing a high level of quality service to our clients, be proactive in your approach, and have the ability to develop positive working relationships with our staff and client base.
This is a full-time position which will be located in our Newcastle office at Wickham. You will be providing administrative support to a team of professional building consultants, as well as providing a high level of customer service to company clients.
To be successful in this position, you will require:-
- A strong customer service focus, with a friendly and positive attitude
- Self-motivation and the drive to achieve quality outcomes
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- A high attention to detail
- The ability to maintain and follow consistent processes and procedures
- The ability to work under pressure with sometimes conflicting priorities
- Professional presentation and above average communication skills
Previous administrative experience in the certification, planning or construction industry will be highly regarded. We are looking for a positive and reliable person to grow with our team.
The selected candidate will be a team player who willingly offers support and assistance where and if needed. Remuneration will be based on aptitude and experience. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.