A4 Accredited Building Certifier – Newcastle
Due to continued growth, a great opportunity exists for an experienced and enthusiastic A4 building certifier to join our Newcastle team. To apply for this position, you should be committed to providing a high level of quality service to our clients, be proactive in your approach, and have the ability to develop positive working relationships with our staff and client base.
This is a full-time position which will be located in our Newcastle office.
The successful applicant will have completed or be enrolled to complete qualifications relevant to Building Certification (eg. Diploma in Building Surveying, Bachelor in Construction Management).
Alternatively, applicants will have relevant industry experience required to achieve A4 accreditation.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Professional conduct and presentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation with the desire to achieve a high quality of work standard
- High attention to detail and the ability to problem solve
Previous industry experience is highly desirable. We are looking for a positive and reliable person to grow within our team.
The selected candidate will be a team player who can also work effectively on their own.
- Work with an industry leader
- Fully maintained company vehicle, phone and technology provided
- Competitive salary
- People orientated company with a great culture
Remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
If you would like to work with a company that offers a unique opportunity within the industry, please apply with both covering letter and resume by COB Friday, November 6.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.